5.0

I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017.Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I was very hesitant about my purchase and almost cancelled before receiving the product.

I can honestly say that I am happy I did not. I received my ring on 8/16/2017 and when I opened the package I was surprised of the clarity. The ring has a very nice sparkle. To reassure myself that the diamonds were real I went to the diamond district (New York City) and had the ring looked at.

The first jeweler looked at the ring and immediately confirmed that the diamonds were real she even told me the diamonds were enhanced (I didn't tell her the diamonds were enhanced). She also told me that the ring probably cost about 1500 (I told her the ring was a gift and I did not know how much the ring cost). The value was her estimate. She told me that if I wanted she would swap rings, I could pick something from her store at equal value (1500).

I went to a second jeweler to get a second opinion and he also confirmed that the diamonds were real and clarity enhanced. This jewler offered to buy my ring for 550.00, and he told me if the diamonds weren't enhanced he would have given me close to a 1000.00.

I am very happy with my purchase and will by from superjewler in the future.FYI: this is an honest review and I was paid nor asked to write it.

Review about: Superjeweler Ring.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments