2.3

So recently i have been looking to upgrade my wedding ring and decided to look around on line. I came across the super jeweler website.

The products and prices are so great and they offer intrest free financing. So i decided to finance something small first. I financed a 1& 1/2 ct. Halo opal and diamond ring in sterling silver for $50 .

The ring i purchased is not the ring they sent me the opal is solid yellow and completely cloudy you can not even see any shine in the opal to be completely honest it looks plastic the opal was not put in the setting correctly it is sideways and the right side is very noticeably higher than the left.

I am extremly dissapointed with this purchase and will be returning it. I am so glad that i decided to make a $50 purchase before making a $3000 one with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Superjeweler Ring.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

That is indeed one of the worst "opal" I have seen in my life. Thankfully, the ring looks very thin, and as such the prongs for the main stone as well.

You could change the stone yourself, with other opal or cabochons and use the $50 ring as your backup ring. This company seems to be pretty bad.