In the process of moving overseas, I spoke with SuperJewelers.com before leaving and informed them of where I was moving to and asked if it would be any problem in ordering from them upon my arrival.Their CSR assured me it would not be an issue, and they offer worldwide shipping with tracking ability.

After I arrived, I sent 5 emails to them in an attempt to purchase a ring...no response!

5 emails over 7 weeks! Finally I get a response with, I'm sorry we didn't respond, and no we can't ship to you! So despite what the company rep says, it's all a lie. After a review of many websites and the BBB, in my opinion, this is a scam.

But, this is my opinion, and furthermore, they made no attempt to resolve these issues. This is their exact quote, "Proceed how you see fit. We apologize for the delayed response, but due to high fraud risks in the nature of our business we reserve the right to ship orders based on our internal policies.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience." So what fraud if I'm paying for the item ahead of time, to include an international tracking option.Sounds like BS to me.

Review about: Superjeweler Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

were able to get your money back, I can not get my product and everytime I call customer service is rude to me.