Resolved

I purchased a set of Emerald and Diamond earrings last October from Super Jeweller.Because the order was quite expensive $AU1200+ I was offered other earrings for a very attractive price.

As I wanted to give my two grand daughters something extra at Christmas I ordered two sets of these. The clip on one of the cheap sets would not secure the rings and twice she nearly lost one. In the end she stopped wearing them. I contacted Super Jeweller and was given an assurance someone would contact me shortly and I was provided with a Reference number.

Since then about 10 days I have heard nothing. This despite having sent one or two follow up emails.

I have twice bought from this company in the past and been satisfied, but it seems once ones satisfaction is not met they pull up the drawbridge and close the doors.Consequently, they have lost a customer.

Review about: Both Product And Service Is Bad.

I liked: Initial service and product.

3.7
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Earrings
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $30
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion