1.4
Style and Design

Bought a 2.5 carat halo ring from Super Jeweler. I received it after about four weeks after ordering.

Which was fine for my plans.

I took the ring to a local jeweler friend in town. And was shocked at his discovery.

He examines the diamond. And discovers, that the Center diamond (was yellow in color ... noticeable to the naked eye) was actually injected with another substance to remove the large inclusion.

And had a filler material that was not a diamond. I was pissed. Because the reason their prices are cheaper. Is because of these low grade diamonds they sell.

Most jewelry store won’t even carry this quality. . Since my two months grace period for returns was over. I merely traded thier(Super Jewler’s) diamond, for and update in color, size an clarity.

Oh I took a financal bathe. But I wasn’t going to start my life with my Lady .. with a flawed diamond.

Don’t buy from these people .. unless you just don’t care about quality.

Review about: Superjeweler Ring.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

SuperJeweler.com
Superjeweler Verified Representative

Dear Customer,What you have bought is a Clarity Enhanced Diamond, which is CLEARLY DISCLOSED ON OUR WEBSITE.It's interesting that you did not trust your "Jeweler Friend" enough to buy a diamond from him in the first place.At SuperJeweler, our goal is to make our customers 100% satisfied. What would make you 100% happy? Please contact us and let us know.Truly,SuperJeweler Customer Service

to SuperJeweler.com #1455671

I saw the ad on Facebook and decided to read the reviews. I’m shocked to see how unprofessional the company’s response is.

I guess their customers are absolutely not right.

Folks get defensive when they know their scam is up and it’s publicized - and boy was the “verified rep” defensive.Maybe their website should define what “clarity enhanced” means and maybe they’ll have happy customers who know what they’re ordering and are simply happy with the steal of a deal they’re getting.I think this customer only purchased for a bargain and regrets NOT buying from his jeweler friend. Lesson learned.No future customer here.

to KN777 #1455947

Dear KN777,Unfortunately, its extremely likely that the above review is from a competitor, not a real customer. Real customers contact us and make returns and receive full refunds, not trade items they arent happy with to "jeweler friends."Our goal as a company is always to make customers 100% Happy. In this case its just not a real situation.Andrew FoxSuperjeweler.com

to AndrewFox111 #1546497

Good try ... I was definitely a customer.

What a sleazy company.

Really glad I dumped their diamond ... for a real one.