purchased some 1ct diamond ear rings for my little princess and fresh out the box the trashy rocks has a black inclusion and im like WTF is this who would purchase these in there right mind....I would never purchase from these fakes again...
then the customer service lady tells me she is sending me a return label but i get return instructions instead, call in about the return label only to be told im responsible for sending them back... ok.... no problem sending this trash back regular mail....
the Trash on the left has a BLACK AS seclusion in it....GTFOH!!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to by your service rep
- Trashy diamonds
- Reason of review:
- Poor Cus Ser, Damaged Good, Bad Quality,
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Diamond Earrings
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."