Disgraceful , Ordered it the 20th, The images explain the whole date issue , its currently the 29th , the Christmas stated Christmas delivery , which I get but its not even shipped.This treatment of customers and no proper notification via e-mail that its not even shipped.

This thing of companies promising things and not delivering because the company did nt staff or organise properly for Christmas, lets people like me down. The fact is that is was ordered on the 20th , its currently the 29th.

Not even shipped when it said it would be delivered by the 27th.I have no idea what this website is but I think this is treatment of customers is nuts

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of superjeweler shipping service. Superjeweler needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned superjeweler shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Superjeweler.

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more Superjeweler - Ring Review from Mansfield, Ohio Superjeweler "The lab created gems r horribly made, all the colors are clear! Its no wonder why theyre so cheap. I ordered a blue ring, a pink ring, purple earrings and..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Superjeweler - Bummer Superjeweler "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more