Middletown Township, New Jersey
1.6K views 5 comments

Are you SERIOUS?THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK?

I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY!I AM EXTREMELY UNHAPPY AND YOU HAVE RUINED MY ENGAGEMENT!!

Review about: Diamond Ring.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1274322

What service was done to ring?The side diamonds looked smoked.

Had that happen to me years ago. From what I remember, when ring is being sized, repaired, etc.

jewelers are supposed to apply a something to the stones before heating ring to protect the stone from damage.When this is not done the diamond can be damaged by the heat (smoked).

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1233316

Wait.. there are diamonds on that ring? Nice way to spend $50 on your ring.

to Anonymous Irvington, New Jersey, United States #1274644

*** off!

to Anonymous Irvington, New Jersey, United States #1274648

What a ***. Don't criticize the buyer for getting a crappy product and crappy service. You are an -***!

azuka

From your complaint, I'm not certain what the problem was originally and what it is now.

I DO see that the three stones are different colors.

Is THAT the issue?

I can't help but wonder why people would spend serious money for such a personal item online rather than go to a local jeweler where they can see, touch, and try on such things before making the purchase.