Review about Superjeweler Sweepstakes from Midland, Texas

They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam.Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash.

Just $50. After he realized I wasn't going for it he stopped messaging me.. Thanks to my marine husband for being suspicious and helping me get to the bottom.

Oh and they wanted my phone number and address which of course I DID NOT SEND!SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY FROM SUPER JEWLER!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

SuperJeweler Response Oct 30, 2015

I'm so sorry you were targeted by this scam. This fraudster has absolutely nothing to do with SuperJeweler. You can see from the screenshots that the name is "SuperJeweler Page" which is not the name of our Facebook page. Ours is simply called "SuperJeweler". We would NEVER require payment to receive a prize in any of our contests. We have reported these kinds of scams to Facebook but unfortunately they still happen.
Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and assure you that this *** artist is in no way associated with SuperJeweler.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to SuperJeweler. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about SuperJeweler.
Filing a new complaint about