Review about Superjeweler Sweepstakes from Midland, Texas
They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam.Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash.
Just $50. After he realized I wasn't going for it he stopped messaging me.. Thanks to my marine husband for being suspicious and helping me get to the bottom.
Oh and they wanted my phone number and address which of course I DID NOT SEND!SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY FROM SUPER JEWLER!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Superjeweler Sweepstakes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Disgraceful , Ordered it the 20th, The images explain the whole date issue , its currently the 29th , the Christmas stated Christmas delivery , which I get but its..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I have been on hold for over 40 min to make a reservation. I keep hearing the recording they "know my time is valuable... Still holding......."
- "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..."
- "...This tree arrived and as we were putting it up I kept smelling a moldy -musty smell!After 3 1/2 hours of two adults putting it up and fluffing , I..."