1.6K views
Style and Design

Are you SERIOUS?THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK?

I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY!I AM EXTREMELY UNHAPPY AND YOU HAVE RUINED MY ENGAGEMENT!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of diamond ring from Superjeweler and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Superjeweler to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Superjeweler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1274322

What service was done to ring?The side diamonds looked smoked.

Had that happen to me years ago. From what I remember, when ring is being sized, repaired, etc.

jewelers are supposed to apply a something to the stones before heating ring to protect the stone from damage.When this is not done the diamond can be damaged by the heat (smoked).

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1233316

Wait.. there are diamonds on that ring? Nice way to spend $50 on your ring.

to Anonymous Irvington, New Jersey, United States #1274644

*** off!

to Anonymous Irvington, New Jersey, United States #1274648

What a ***. Don't criticize the buyer for getting a crappy product and crappy service. You are an -***!

azuka
Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States #1205213

From your complaint, I'm not certain what the problem was originally and what it is now.

I DO see that the three stones are different colors.

Is THAT the issue?

I can't help but wonder why people would spend serious money for such a personal item online rather than go to a local jeweler where they can see, touch, and try on such things before making the purchase.