Chain broke after four days

Review about: Earrings.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

user47403830

Unresolved-Have contacted Walmart.com so going to see what they can do about this company.First suggestion is remove this company as a seller on walmart.com.

Well I guess I need to call the biggest retail chain out about where they buy the products they sale in their stores. I bet you can't find 10 items actually not imported from China.

They tell Trump we are going to bring back x amount of jobs to US why so American's unload the boxes of *** that Walmart buys from #1 China.Now is that enough words?

Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Jomashop - THE worst Customer Service (??) ec=xperience I've EVER had Jomashop "On August 3, 2017, I ordered an Invicta watch from Jomashop, The model number is 22435.The watch arrived yesterday (8-7). I tried it on as soon as I opened the..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Bracelet Review Pandora Jewelry "...I bought pandora since 2015, i have been polished my bracelet for 3or4 time, but i'm very upset with my pandora bracelet..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more