With Company response

They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam.Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash.

Just $50. After he realized I wasn't going for it he stopped messaging me.. Thanks to my marine husband for being suspicious and helping me get to the bottom.

Oh and they wanted my phone number and address which of course I DID NOT SEND!SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY FROM SUPER JEWLER!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of superjeweler sweepstakes. Superjeweler needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned superjeweler sweepstakes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Superjeweler.

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

SuperJeweler.com
Superjeweler Response

I'm so sorry you were targeted by this scam.This fraudster has absolutely nothing to do with SuperJeweler.

You can see from the screenshots that the name is "SuperJeweler Page" which is not the name of our Facebook page. Ours is simply called "SuperJeweler". We would NEVER require payment to receive a prize in any of our contests.

We have reported these kinds of scams to Facebook but unfortunately they still happen.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and assure you that this *** artist is in no way associated with SuperJeweler.