Featured Not resolved
1.3
Style and Design

I asked my daughter for some green amethyst earrings to match my outfit for her wedding.These earrings showed no sign of green in them whatsoever and they are very small.

Despite the website saying 'no shipping costs', she had to pay an extra 11 customs, bringing them up to about 30. Customer service said they would replace or I could get my money back but quite honestly, shipping them back and paying for them, probably have to be insured also, didn't seem any point.

I am also wondering the genuinity of the amethyst as there was no certificate of authenticity.I will not be ordering from this company again.

Review about: Earrings.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Always received an email reply.

I didn't like: Product, As it was not as described.

Had an Experience with Superjeweler?

Comments

There's no certificate of authenticity because green amethyst isn't real. It's actually just quartz.